Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Share Your Style Party #116

Hi everyone, I am Lisa from Feathering My Empty Nest, and I have the pleasure of being your host this evening for our 116th Share Your Style Party.




Remember that when you link up your post, it will be seen on all six blogs!



It was so gloomy, and we had so much rain in North Carolina last week that I really appreciated the boost that all of the inspiring and Springy posts from last week's party gave me. Here are a few of my favorites:


Share Your Style Features



Being a color girl myself, I was immediately drawn to the bright pops of aqua and pink that Krista from The Happy Housie showcased in her stunning Coastal Cottage Style Kitchen. The beautiful way she styled her kitchen for the photos is so inviting that it makes you want to stop by just hang out on one of the counter stools and have a piece of her luscious lemon meringue pie.



Because the weather was so chilly and dreary last week, Kit from The Kittchen's spicy recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup particularly appealed to me. It is a substantial soup with chicken, beans, and corn and I love her idea of serving it with a squeeze of lime-maybe for Cinco di Mayo.


Easter is over, but the joyfulness of Nancy's pink bunny-filled children's table from Etched In Colloquy just made me smile. I love all the little details, from the mini cupcakes with bunny toppers to her charming bunny pedestal plates. Any kid or kid-at-heart would be enchanted!


Lastly, the silver lining of all this rain is that it will have the benefit of making my garden grow, so I loved the DIY Tutorial Sarah from She Holds Dearly on how to make French Tuteurs. They are gorgeous architectural structures that you can build and install in your garden to serve as a trellis for vining plants.

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up or visited and if you've been featured, don't forget to grab our Share Your Style Button.




We would greatly appreciate if you could include a link back to this week's Share Your Style Party somewhere in the post you link up. Also, be sure to check out the other party-goers posts. I know you will be as inspired by them as I am.


Party On!


2 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!