Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Share Your Style Party #55

Hello everyone!

Thanks for joining us this week.  Lynn from The Vintage Nest is your host.
Welcome


to the 55th Share Your Style party





I am Lynn of the blog The Vintage Nest and am tickled to be your host today.  It's hard to believe this party has been going for over a year now and all of us hosts so appreciate all that participate. 




And now on to some of last week's features.

Since the season of outdoor flea markets and yard sales and vintage markets is upon us, I would like to share an interesting post from A Junkchick Life.  She tells us what is selling in her part of the country.  It's interesting and I wonder how it compares to where you live.  For  instance: ironstone.  It's such a popular item, but for the life of me, I can't seem to sell it in my booths.  I love the stuff and have an entire cupboard full of it. :)



The Everyday Home blog has a guest host this week who shares with us how to build a bird nest.  Now, how fun is this for a Spring project?



Linda, of Coastal Charm, has some gorgeous ideas for Spring decorating.  I can hardly stand it and can't wait for Spring.  I am seeing our grass green up more and more each day. 





My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, shows us her gorgeous "new" kitchen island and how they went about the transformation.  Love that gray!






My grand-son loves dinosaurs and that's an understatement.  Combine that with Easter and how fun would these be to make?  Eat, Move, Make shares how to make these fun and edible treats for the kids.  A great project for kids, parents and grand-parents.


If you were featured, we would love for your to grab this button and proudly display it on your blog.


Now on to this's week parties.  We would love for you to share your make-overs, up-cycles, re-cycles, inspiration and recipes....anything that reflects your style.  Please remember to have the Share Your Style link on your blog and visit other bloggers.  It's always fun to make new friends.




8 comments:

JoAnne said...

Thanks for hosting, Kelly!

Mimi said...

Lovely features this week! Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party!

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Beautiful features!! Thanks so much for hosting!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature. You just made my day !!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for hosting, Kelly!

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks for stopping in today at CranberryMorning, Kelly! I'll keep this link party in mind. I'll enjoy visiting others from the party this week. Have a wonderful evening. - Judy

Marsha said...

Thanks for hosting a fun party, Kelly. I always get some good ideas from the links. Have a great evening.