Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Share Your Style Party #47

Hello everyone!

How has your first week of the new year been so far?  Unfortunately, I'm dealing with allergies (I think).  Ugh!  I think all of the warm air and rain we had last week jump started it for me.  It has been a busy time taking down my Christmas decor and getting my youngest back into school.  His teachers have already been sending home papers to sign and new homework assignments.  They didn't waste any time since school started back yesterday!  

I'm  looking forward to seeing all of your inspiring projects and other fun things you share this week.  Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane is your host.





Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!! Welcome back to another Share Your Style party. We are sure glad you are here. Hope your holidays were wonderful. 

Over the past few weeks I shared with you some of my Christmas decor and a little exciting news. As you may know Mr. Rosemary Lane and myself have been working on our kitchen giving it a much needed updating. Well as part of the kitchen project I painted a hutch I purchased for $40 at ReStore and then dolled her up for the Christmas holidays.


I also had a big surprise on Christmas eve. The UPS man delivered this book to our home.


I didn't know why until I opened up the enclosed letter to find out that one of my recipes is featured on page 118. I was shocked as well as excited!


So it was a very Merry Christmas at 21 Rosemary Lane!

Now on to the features!
The holidays are over but I couldn't help featuring the beautiful Christmas decorating done by Melissa over at the blog Dancing Dog Cabin. I really cannot get enough of Melissa's home no matter what time of the year it happens to be, and she posted some knock out holiday photos of her gorgeous decorating style.



Diana from Adirondack Girl at Heart shared a wonderful tutorial on how to create a stylish and vintage magazine rack using an old brown rack from the 1980's. Pretty isn't it? You simply have to check out the "before"!


The next feature is from my sweet friend Judy over at 
Gold Country Cottage  who shared with us her royal "Snow" family collection. Judy writes some of the most fun and creative posts you'll every read...this one is no exception!


I love scrubs and these scrub recipes linked up by Mandi from 
Moments with Mandi look and sound good enough to eat! To be honest I never heard of a lip scrub but it is something I would definitely love to try!


 And my recipe pick for this week is broiled bacon wrapped scallops with a spicy dipping sauce from blogger Kelly Stilwell. What can I say, she had me at bacon! 
A great game day treat don't you think?


If you have been featured this week please make sure to grab our Featured My Style button before you go!

And now on to this week's Share Your Style party! We hope you'll join in with your decor, vintage, DIY, tablescapes, creations and yummies… in other words, pretty much anything STYLE related.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the first party of the year Kelly - I missed quite a few with the craziness of Christmas !
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
xxx

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Hi Kelly, joining up this week and plan to try to do so more often. Thank you for hosting :)

Little Farmstead said...

Thank you for hosting us Kelly! Hope your "back to everything" week is going well. I'm tired already. :) ~julie

White Lace and Promises said...

Kelly, I always love what you do! The china cabinet is amazing! Yes, paint it! My brain is creative-less right now. Duh! I must be motivated in this new year.